How to Play the 2023 Topps Home Run Challenge
Topps Series 1 Baseball is back with the release of the 2023 Topps Series 1 Baseball set, and that means great things are on the horizon: the start of the new MLB season, and the return of the Topps Home Run Challenge!
Beginning now until October 1, start ripping packs of Topps Series 1 or Topps Series 2 for your opportunity to go yard with MLB’s heavy hitters.
How to Play
- Purchase packs or boxes of 2023 Topps Series 1 or 2023 Topps Series 2 and find an official 2023 Home Run Challenge Insert Card
- Scratch off the card to reveal a unique code
- Go to topps.com/hrchallenge and enter your unique code
- Predict the day that you think the player pictured on the front of your 2023 Home Run Challenge Insert Card will hit a home run within your entry window
- Are you feeling brave? Omniscient, maybe? You can choose to Double Down if you think your player will dial in a dinger over 425 ft.
At this point, you’re thinking, “Cool, but how do I win?” Don’t worry, we’ve got you.
How to Win
- If you predict correctly – player and day of home run – and you didn’t Double Down, you will receive a special card in the mail.
- If you predict correctly – player and day of home run – and you did Double Down, and the homer is longer than 425 ft, you will receive a special card in the mail.
- But: if you predict correctly – player and day of home run – and you did Double Down, but the ball travels less than 425 ft, you will not receive anything.
Now that you know how to play, it’s time to rip some packs of Series 1 to Series 2 and take part in the 2023 Topps Home Run Challenge!